Personal equipment required for each player:
- Baseball glove
- Batting helmet (Minors division and older)
- Batting gloves
- Groin protection
- Belt for pants
Players may also supply their own baseball bat, but please consult the bat rules to ensure it is a legal bat for the age group the player is in. If it is not legal, it will not be able to be used in game play.
Equipment provided by NWLL:
- Team bats
- Catcher equipment
- Batting Helmets (T-Ball and Coach Pitch)
Uniform pieces provided by NWLL (T-Ball):
- Tim Hortons jersey (player to keep)
- NWLL baseball cap
Uniform pieces provided by NWLL (Coach Pitch and older):
- White baseball pants
- Undershirt (NWLL Blue)
- Socks (NWLL Blue)
- Baseball cap
- Team Jersey (must be returned at end of season)
- Coach Pitch receives Tim Hortons jersey to keep
A deposit cheque of $200.00 must be provided for jerseys in the event they are not returned or damaged beyond normal use.
Check out our partners at Tuxedo Source for Sports and GrandSlam Sports for your equipment and apparel needs!